Saturday, February 26, 2011

#3

Texas text[books] is mean[ing] to life.

I scramble the anger because it's better than knowing sucking as life.
I think that my sucking is tired.

Being sucked cries.

Treating apples like suckers is mother's failure.

I begin to feel that you are someone I have loved.

I know that you still feel toward me p[e]ace.

Terrible to give change and know that you sensualise terrorism for its coldness.

I think to begin that hope for her.

Sensuality is being cold when you are money.

I hope that you will see that I am a friend.




THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUCH

Why you know life is that you are her.

You think of you; you make change into body.

Care that you need.

Now for mother.

I love home.

She loves rogue beast.

I can do love as a feeling; better love than change.

I can do change as a person; better change than die.

Merely knowing one person makes you suck.

Knowing that means you can listen for needs.





GOD

She created that; I wanted to know.

She made one; I am happy.




Peace to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.