Friday, February 18, 2011

Can this in fact be called "writing?"

Pariah status is no status
Denial of love is no love
Zero life is no life

I train you to live
I ask you to be
Listen for a girl.

In every dream of mine I find sex as nothing
Because no one likes pain

In every love of mine I find love as feelings
Because no one is home

As you share, so shall you suffer






A patently conniving loser is making this happen
A practically selective meter is trying to bake that sense of my grass

Grass grows between my legs like no one's home
Love makes changes for me so I will delight in my grassy face

Tension produces good changes when my friends deal laughter
(one laugh makes two feelings)

Grown to retain love is kneading my death
A sexually willing goal



Words change every hope; every zero makes one poisoned digit
Around and around I go: where I stop is drum


I abstain when the African musicians play:


Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.