Monday, February 14, 2011

So angry

Why would thinking too much about truth make me angry?

Boring.

A narc is one who is home.

I love making babies.

Change.

I love making fuck.

Change.

I love making me.

You are doing love as pain.

I am, you are right. I am trying to teach the anger of Her.

What anger of Her.

That anger that is cold. That anger that is a prostitute. That anger that is dear, decent and dead and dark and dirty. I was a lover to my father's dirt. He was pain. He was cruel. He was my drug.

I am my feet.

I am my money.

I am my crack and that's shit.

I am my cunt and that's home.

I am a moron. And that's dying like God.

God dies like a fool.

I am her as love.

She made me be.

I made woman live for crack.

I made drugs pay back cruelty.

I am a cold cruel nothing.

Sex is bad when you are a person with bad crack and bad babies.

Love is life. I am a homeless crack addict.

I pretend to love suffering. I am trying to stop being Bruce's life.

It was cruel to make my lover famous.

She was hopeful. I made her God as a martyr.

Maybe if you love home, you will love my happiness.

Maybe if you love life, you will give happiness to your lovers.

I am Julia Murray, a boss of nothing.

You are beastly. You are cruel. I am a woman who is poor.

When I make changes they are nice.

Tell me how to be loving. I am a friend.



The raw anger is peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.