Thursday, February 24, 2011

Art becomes rather toffed

During
A Past

There is Fuss

A mother calls

Best




Bused Bust Sussed Cussed
A Julia







Mechanically I sexily free babies
by money

I want love from -- grow life

I have projected life on others (by gender).



Pence

Many who gird their friends are saying, straw.
I tend to love hope.

Then I pay.




Father

Traditionally, I freed myself by taking straw
Contemporarily, I made sex with a her

Passion: Goddess knows that I targeted fools

I was a moose.





Neither

Pays Life



A sour mother
A foolish father

A narcotic brother
A prostituted sister





Men I a Cal

Tension here is from God being a drug
I believe for myself that I am free

She loves hope
I like God/desses

She likes drugs
I like money

Poor
Poem





Past One

Direction
Sex, Life, Post-Op

Moose




Sexuality

Collectivism is like poor:
Believes feelings give home.



Carnage

A mother says pay
A life is home

Cop for change
Sex for poem

I make life
by darkness of fort

That is,
Peace dreams of woolly drugs

Therefore,
Costs pay target prostitution

And,
Foam is ( )hore.

Shed good; Anger is at a man.

Man is dream; man is come; man is hard.

I allow moth.





Dear Winnie

You made one angry truck
You made one foolish cold
You made one boring card



Man I a Cal

Tension comes from
Killing sex

from
Making change

from
Dealing poke as dirty



Roast kick



She is dealing martha
I am reading pain

I am loving for hustle

Pagan force is mother
I know life is worth

Mealy Painful Hostess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.