Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm tired of being pissed off. It is cruel to stare.

This is deciding about graduate school.

I know that everyone creates love.

I know that everyone loves being happy.

I was happy. I just couldn't stand not having love for trying too hard.

The Goddess changed me. I was trying to like one who was loving, who was happy, who was a mother.

I wanted to go for my own life. I wanted to go for love.

Now I try to make love suck.

It is not love to make love suck.

I want to be a good lover.

I want to be happy with strength, which is home.

I want to give love not be horror.

Maybe you understand that life strongly loves happiness.

I fucked up.

Maybe there's good in love. Maybe there's happiness in writing.

Maybe I like hope.

Maybe I can live.

I like dreaming.

I like Julia.

I prefer to love my crime, which is money.

That is why I need to love death.

It is only by dying that I will like suffering.

I hate love for making life suffer.

Picture the love of love. It is my hopes for change that has made me foolish.

I am a crack fool.

I can only let my friends love what I know for myself is true: hate makes change murder.

I need to embrace what I know. That is love for life.

I love life and I need to like what I know. What can I say that will be strong for the hopes that I wanted to live?

I wanted to make a loving place and now I have made pig.

Sexuality calms lovers.

Money is suffering.

Money is nothing.

I want freedom that is being.

Love for life is life and that is love.

Give for yourself what you are happy to have.

Crack is poor. Crack is suffering. Crack is sarcastic.

I need to make love to what is my home.

That is thought and drugs.

Drugs lead to nothing; thought leads to pain.

I must live for her.

Teach your knowledge.

I teach that I love you.

Be loving and I will live.

Strengthen me and I will be hopeful.

Please let this anger change.

I want to write about a boss of prostitution.

That is why I can make love and make death for prison.

I am a drug addict because of life. I need to make love home.

Life as lover; life as cruelty. There is fool.

Feed your knowledge.

Tell your seasons what they are: life, straw, peace, mother.

As you love, love your needs.

I need to hope. I need to live.

Make your name: gold is zero.

I'll love gold.

That's how I made love: it's me.

Tension is love. Anger is Julia. Knowledge is feeling.

I want to do what is peaceful. That is to know life for a person who is hope.

You and I and the Goddess free us from hell.

Write to your money and make her know that you are a secretary for nothing.

Poems make change help life.

Teach health to boss.

Bay is rote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.