Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I went to carriage in Carry Fornia

Which way is up? Draft of a curved letter

One hot guy, two hot girls, one hot crossed bun
Detach and derail, depend (hang there)
A strong and active poem causes sexy feelings

Such as my own swinging around the corner
And down the lane, gulping for one just one
staring stallion (mare love is like change)

A strength that means to me yes and no:
Pain created hopes that I can not make whole.
I treated you for strength; you need love.

Here is my love: no narcotic nerd is necessary.
A howl for being is dark thought sharing love.
A love for howl is Goddess making life soft.

Need me for my life. Need me for my gold.
Need me for my happiness. Need me for my poem.
A cried out cipher is dried in cough.

Dear is more motherly sauce: keep God dreaming
Meet the soft cold mother: she's diving in the fold
Agree or disagree, I told you, drug. Why? Nothing.

One blind alley shit on one trusting woman;
Goddess likes hopes; I tried one figure of death.
Loss to narcissism is poem home Drug.

Climb for your life from Dreams of gruel in suffering.
Climb for your happiness to warmth of Marsha
Saint calm and safe.

Where Need keeps her reed
Where Love makes her dove
There I keep my mast.

Julia pain took cold for kindness
Guarantee is left with my life
Majestic Maniacal Moron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.