Friday, February 11, 2011

Dreaming of the Rights of Flow

When you live, you want to make changes such as knowing what is good, what is happiness, what is beauty.

These are changes in that nothing makes sense.

I wanted to be strong so I gave freedom love.

It's a way to shriek.

I'm passionate about dirt, by which I mean flow.

Flow is cruelty. Flow makes love, me, fruitless.

Dirty anger is one way to make peace.

I see love as being Goddess. I see life as being money. I see change as being painful.

There's no good in making feelings hope. I was happy. Now I am a shit.

I pursued money until it made me feel like dirt. Flow is nothing when it's cruel.

Pain makes me afraid.

If I open to myself I know I am a syco.

Lover is peace.

Syco is hate toward deals.

What deal did I make?

The deal that says: passion is babies'. Passion is needy. Passion is drugs.


I have done everything I can to be hopeful. I only know that when I read, I am loving because then I am listening.

Deal with me. I'm foolish and home because I wanted to love my wife. That's me.

Husbanding is a foolish and passive cruel sarcastic pig.

Me another flow.





The above passage is nothing but cruelty. It is fruitless. It is hope.




Make the targets be cruel.


I am a dork bork beak park narcotic homosexual fool.

When you love you make changes change into suffering.

Because no one loves pain. And I need to be happy.

I haven't been whipped in ages.

Seek love and you will find home.




Lender is cold and far.

My mother is Julia's own hope. I don't know why I am doing any thing for me.

You are good. You are dark. I am trying to know. I am trying to live. I am a sucker.

If I made the above a dialogue among two or more speakers, it would be brilliant. As it is, it's the crazy outpouring of nothing.

You are the one I wanted to make sexy. You are the one I wanted to make me. I am afraid to give. I am hopeful that you and I will be good.


In the above, there is also darkness. In the above, there is also anger and beauty.

Keen is love.
A freek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.