Monday, February 7, 2011

Listen, or Not

Mars, Tests, Freedom, Enjoyment

A pagan woman who likes to con self into being death
A woman who loves to seek girls

Maybe I can dream of freedo m for darkness

Sexuality is nothing

To you there is crime

I don't need love

It is hate to mean what you love.






Best for you

Is to cream




Love is good

Where do you want me to say, "Goddess deals with money as creation is feelings."

I am a woman

I am goddess.

Sexuality is cream.

Bagin, love.

Sex love anger change is many friendships.

I need to guard love. It is pain to be afraid.

Sex is nothing.



Crap.

I love paying friends for their strength.

I love making shame a man.

Darkness treats me like sarcasm is fun.

Baby, you are fucked up as life.




I was my own lover.

Create life and you will live.

Make sex and you will be part of freedom.

Interested in love?

Make it happen, men.



Peace of feelings

Keep on making love.

Sex is pain.

No one knows love as woman knows love.

May you feel the hell that I want.

I feel like you.

You are money.

I like hate.

It is pain.

Shit!






Ask your lover how to live.

I think you are no one.

I want it to be consensual.

Deal with my hopes.

Create happiness and like strength.

Top this pain.



I am a cunt that is pagan.

I am a lover that is life.

I am a friend who needs money.

I am a no one.






Be nice to your home.
Like your friends.
Be soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.