Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Field of her life

A crescent brings change: the change is charted by good happy thoughtful happy happy.

Drumsful of pain create love for no one. Mother darkened the choices of one home. There were feelings and there were darknesses. I found Goddesses with love: they were hopeful and I found too much to love.

Seek and you will be mended.

Create your knowledge: one is good, love is mother, anger is poison.




Merely a call to love: a woman.

Merely a life to dream: a whore.

Sexuality can deal mother.

I love you.




I produce destruction. I make feelings try to love home.
Carcass of pain is war.




Effective for you, I say, peace.




Questions?

Meals, dust, goals, happiness, nothing, sarcasm, hope, money.


I orient patience by knowledge of meth.

Boys keep dealing happiness; I love her.



The caring bear is how there is a coal.

Me know why I write: I like my dream of hostesses.

By this I mean, festering hopes are calling, "shit! there's nothing happening but force."

I paid targets

My thanks to the Goddess. My art is to measure neatness and make it whole.




A neatness:

Came here for sex; money is the interest; Goddess is death for fame.
You will notice that sex, money, death, fame, are the operative facts/motives in this statement. Further you will find that calm and goal-focused awareness are neither strong nor forced.



Make whole:

Being is truth when god made love its feeling. Mother makes God share his will with life.

I made you good. I made you think. I am sexy for my father. He was stupid about shit such as money and love.

Deal with a life.




Joking that you are a woman who can calm suffering.
Inner parsley.





Teach for yourself that you are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.