Sunday, February 27, 2011

the death of the sort i am

Terror in the face of love

Seems perennially cold


Letter to Mom

I try to greet this day as one time to give life
I try to make this course suffer

Literally there is pain
I have found a portion strong.

Selfish to focus on netherworld.
It's life that I want to deal with.

Goddess is dealing with Goddess
As you like

She wants time to know that women
Mean path.

I reasoned this for my sufferer:
mother.


Cancellation of knowledge.







Assertive slow nerd coals a friend to make life
She knows what you know; that's love to love.

I cycle backward to a mensch who crawled for costs.

I knew what love meant: good for doing what I like.

I cruise charities.





Tenacious mother asks life as here to leaking of bored warrior.

I do call upon you to give your love to your dreams.



Mother goes toward dreams.
I ask for her to say, love.

She knows I mean, boring.

Tense is love when whereabouts are pent in
failure.



A mother veiled for her hopes is true.

I can like; I can learn; I can feel





I passed through the skin of another.
I saw myself in the pores of her skin.

She may well read this.

That is one of the sources of my psychosis.
Thinking that transformation was only through life

Rocks and stars, men and lovers, darkness and terror
I love you, Darling.




I can let you know that I like sex as a way to
woo people.

I can let you know that I dream because of
a woman.

She is mercurial.

Vincent Minelli

Mostly this is surial.

Woman mean love.
McHale sailed a sea


Method of women
Need

Nerd closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.