Monday, February 28, 2011

Centuries

The fact is that Sylvia created (or is that a projection?) feelings that were suffered.

I was a nerd. She embraced my apparent dysfunctionality and understood the suffering that I sought.

She deftly created suffering as a way to make life happy. How is that possible?

For me, she did everything that would make anyone believe her darkness. I found it irresistible.

She conned me into loving her (I only made her seek help from me). I conned her into loving me (She only gave me hopes).

Pain that is suffering is not suffering. It is cruel and foolish to feel that you are paired to do love as target.

I embraced a very strong and kind person. She gave life.

Temples:

Very womanly; a parent for any lost person; a hopeful and feeling person.

I wish she was still here.

For you, Sylvia, I say, Be?

She's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.