Sunday, February 20, 2011

Smiles, a girl, a wand.

Jest throw

Needy

I was none at sex.
I was changing at Goddess.

She and I made brothers.

I asked her, do you love money?

She told me, love your mother.




Stars, Men, Best friends

I stared at a feeling: it was nothing except a life.

Shop for your parents. They are included in life.

Since you are good to your friends, I will be [entrance] loving.





Save, Pain, Me

The aspect of life that begins with divinity is feelings.
I ask to hope for babies.
I ask to be mommy.

She is a poem.




Mere knowledge of a crack in the draperies.

Examine your brain to think softly.
Examine your mind to love sweetly.
Examine your body to dream freely.



Gift of need

I ask you for something so I can eat.
I give you my self.


Manger

William the sufferer angered his caretaker with complaints.
She unwrapped his interior furniture:
She removed each brad, each nail, took off the varnish

He sat down and watched as she undid the container holding him in.
He saw himself being a nettle, a hot stove, a bright coldness.
She unwrapped the coldness and in his feelings he found body.

Whither William?

He now gathers, for his village neighbors, poppies, tulips and peonies.
They pay him with night.
He caresses my ears with gentle fingers: shining fantasy of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.