Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Biology is a way to say that love is crack

I do not believe that love is an ecstasy, such as one might reach in a frenzy of exercise or a drug binge or a feeling of power over another through combat or sex or competition.

Love is not reproduction of the body subject to the will of some impersonal force or some individual master.

So-called science, so-called society, I believe, would reduce me to, and despises me for not having the capacity to, reproduce my body at the service of another, to make females for reproduction and men for war.

I am very grateful to have understood this DISTINCTION for me at any rate between a patriarchal and a "HUMANE" way of understanding myself. I am not interested in making myself the tool of another's will. I will my being: being alive, being joyful, being "there" in the world with love and with serene acceptance of my strength and the worth of myself and of all the universe around and within me.

Since there's only this moment, I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.