Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A fuck another one a whore a bore

Many dream of changes and I martyr I don't know.

I feel like I want another people.  I want to love a woman.  I want to be safe.  I want to live happily.

No one is good as a moment of ashes.

I believed my life was my own.  I believed my Goddess was thought.  I feel drunk with pain.

I have no place to feel mature.

It is dumb but I am not safety.  I am not thought.  I am not foundations of happiness.

When you see me as junkies, when you love me as a woman's answer to a fink, when you see me as a test of art (Carney), then I am tossed with a rant.  I cannot feel love and I do not believe in teachers.

I hope my sexuality is better than this.

I hope my feelings free my dreams from pain.

I am very sorry that I cannot change darkness into God.  I am sorry I am not a family of flakes:  I am changing a face and it is my thinking of face that I need to hack)

As now there is my friend money so there is my life peace.

What can possibly live with a people dreaming of teachers? 

It is anger that made me teach.  It is cold and it is racist to make God into a pope.

Edification and my life make me fold.

O baby and I am her wake.


My mother went to the emergency room today with grabbing back pains, not for the first time.  She is on Vicodin.  An hour or so ago I saw her sitting up asleep with her hands folded in prayer -- the first time I have ever seen her do that. 

Please help me become less brutal.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.