Tuesday, August 26, 2014

No Go

Bu
Wu
Ru
Actors
La
Omen
Ruman

Laughter
As Money word drinks sexy drunk money

I follow bart drunkenly drinking his nuts.

Borrow me.  I feel worse worse and I know it.

What is here?  I had nothing and it is a whore
Nothing is here.

I have nothing
Why am I here?

Where bother my mother?

I feel worse than I did
When I drunk a sh
Racism cold drunken
Budy

O Par

A ha

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Where racism
Nothing is here.

Where pain

I hate racism dies.
No one bothers a racist.

No one has my mind.

Why bother to live for my mind?

I hated bothering bart with nothing.

Where is bart?

Bart bothers another one.

I feel like this a fool working bothering.

I feel bone and it bothers me.

I feel whore bothering bothering it is nothing bothering.

Where bother I don't know.

What is this?

A moment dies.

I feel worse.

My mom bothered me (here) (and I liked it).

I told her I write better becaause I say everything that's on my mind.
She understood.

She noticed me typing (this) fast.

Work nothing.

Deal it.

I feel like this.  Bother it.  I have  no one here
Except darkness a moment of freedom.

Oh well.  I have my life.

Please don't hurt me.  I wandered and i hold my life where rama
and I love my mama  with life and peace.

Hole is darkness.  I suck my life here.

No one here.  No one bothers art.

(Carney)

Darkness I know bothers a lot of has beens.

I am bothering my moment.

I don't need it.

I like  a was loud.

Was loud.

It is nothing a lot of my money is a lot of my father.

I seek his patience.

I seek his moose.

No one bothers at all.

I have no reading and it is  work.

1 comment:

  1. Or a va ra la ma ma ma ma
    Ra fa la ma ma ma ma la
    Ra la na na na
    I work heere.

    Work is mama.

    i have work.

    I have work.

    i work.

    I wha

    i law
    Loose.

    Rac
    Lose
    Racism
    Cruel

    I followed womanly open thought
    And it is anger.
    Work.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.