Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Proelium

("Battle"? In Latin)

Or shark mama mama what is this drama
No one mama ala gada famamama Would
Be listening.

There's another drama a gada fascism
Bothering mama papa.

I family drama saga is a pagan rama.

I no one fala a rama badada.

I important a gada damana.

Woe to the angry balala.

I feel worse manana.

Rodada panana:  Balaga
Eel banana.

Woe is the Goddess of mana;
Where is the trouble patata?

I  found the Goddess a mana
Your name derives where

The dream  is racist
Trapapa.

Woman belongs to a haha.

I have borrowed a nana
A treating a murderer

Stupapa.

You thought I was
Sore I was nata.

The dream of freedom  I
Have malala.

World of  body is a whore
Amanana.  Wamama  Bababa

Your people safe in trababa:

I have dying in me lagaga:

I feel playing being change
Dean dean dean

Goo goo Ga.

Word of mine to my
Lala:

I hate the sickness of
A mama:

I trouble her with my
Lala

I ask to be fafafa.

Perhaps I'll be anana

I 'm going to go rarara.

Clouds up in the anger;

I seek to  feel  the flala

Gott is a bird named papa.

He bought his thoughts
Through his caca.

Suing people for arara,

Work deletes angaga.

I need to go rabada:

I know what bodies
Sasasa.

Woop is the need to
Gaga;

I have borrowed my money
a papa.

Word to all:  a fafa

Lord of seth is a haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.