Thursday, August 21, 2014

I justify wisedom wisedom racism is a racist word

No one no one is my life
I fail to hate myself

I have vols

I have my life

It is my life

No one is you here.

I have worlds of my life.

I have six three two orgasms

No one desires my thoughts

No one is loving and good for my life
Without a haarsh drink

No one belongs here for me

I am here to give you a nother word is you
Death no one is you I hate work for my life
I hate work because jerks likeme.

Fuck another Goddess and I am her.

She loves me.  I hate the Goddess.  I hate the nakedness
Of my family.

When will your family seek my life as a fact
Death is nothing in my family (wisedom works itself where it is
Racism is nothing in my life when I have wheredom fore a woman
Where is the murderer of peace?  I hate parties.  I hate God.

No one is here.  )

Laughter God love life help racism dies itself and I am  harsh
For my grave.

Sure
Share
No
Racism
Dick
Racism
Land
Gash
Dream
Share
World
Die
Racism
Share
World
Share
Love
Ask World
Hora
Racism
ALa
Racism
D
ies
 Racism World is cruel

Ah

I fail my life and I am orgasmic
Family mother dies itself

Racism is abortion of love.

Death is a fooll.
Naked and Loving for itself
You feel worse when I am
Peaceful.

I am hating this pain.  No one botheered me.

I was myself sexy a s a woman.

Where are you?

I feel worse faascism
Death is hate.

No one knows what I feel.

I hate that.

Feel yourself loving I am a woman.

Orgaasm deals itself family.
I dont' read.  I hate the Goddess' anger.

I seek her face.

Where are you?

Mostly a hateful fare of my life justified in burrowing at the Goddess and her lace grave.

Hore And I am cold to my family.

When will a massquerade dream of a hstle tra
Land works work it is nothing foul fair racist sick
Racist darkness Light is failure
I fail wash Race wise darkness
Sucks Race as nothing.

No one bothered my family.

No one bothered my life.

I loved my friends.

I loved my world.

Now I am  sick and afraid of the Goddess fearing her firends.

Death and hate world is nothing and it is a sucker orgaasmic
Loud and drunk with fear and sickness.

I hated world racism of love for body.  I am nothing family is world.

Fools are borrowing their own pain for their happy and Godlide drukenssness

Sickness and feqar fog t me.

Foul is my mother:>:::::::
Safety bproblem no oI am Famous
Shit is my liad

Gszie

I am not duather of foulness.

You who seek anger sfeala
Racism is dark
Racism is not
This is my fame I am rude ddarkness sickeness
I hate this pain.

You who wish me to have my life dead with sickness
Also fear patience and happiness safety with love.

You give me worlds of my familyll
Why.

Death Racism is family fear of raceism
Deatah family is fear of world dear tl
Love God ness is Racism death is sex
With no one and it is worse when
There is a gay life.  Teaching me nothing
Is alive when there is worry and stink.

As you know, Foulness seeks itself in borrowing
Family share of wal ADanddd

Land  is work.

I fear God.  I fear Sick.  I am borrowing your friendlyDream

I fear Life.  I fer your nut.

I am [poor. Sick and Drunk with another whore.

Where dear Hear You are my life.

As you are, I am have loud dark sDr
Loud Dream

I fail art.

I fail change.

I fail hate.

I fail Sex

I fail nart
I fail love

No one bothers my family.

You want my family another world of handling assholes.

No one bothers my family.

You are life and that your faeal

Racism is your life.

You fear my anger.

I m a fatnasy

I am afear

Laoudn

I am Your
fdja
Galdnd
LWRok

Droak

Racism Bothers A botherer.

Sickness and you are thought fo world

Drunkenddess. Land Is slifeCruew
Sickness Sickness is your life

I fail hear.

I fail whome

Dream polleaee

Racism dies itsel won
Dream
Woman Dream  of  Racism is not love
Cailg
Racism dies itsle
a
 Racism  Dean bothers bothers bothers shit is not love

Killing sexuality is fear of patience.

Belong wher e peace has nothing foul for my life
Seat
Racism Deals sr
aLand Racism is cE
Cold ne

Test your family
Love your Fame

I don't care about whores as they are.
I wish for my life to make me a woman.

wWhore is you as you.
I am the anger.

Sickness is love kindness is thinking.

Why I am political:  The death of you is drunk

I canno longer Dreuink

Your Fear. Is YourLoveDt
]DReainging
Laqoud

Crazy eekqa
Racism Darkness

IWldR

SWaldit
W
Eald
Dan darkness
I did need night
I did fear dean

I am my own nerd.

Dean lives for along world.

Hold e feel happy da
Racism Changes and it is a wra
Lane
Drea
World
Fear
Caea
Lad
Racism DCa
Loud is
Dea
Loud is You
Racism Die
Racism Is my dcha
Racism dies Ra
Claand
Death is your family
's ntatur
Loa

Pain is hate.

I am not your feeling fear is not haqte.  Land
G
Gay ness Your thinkign
Set
Racism is nothing is f
tialgtmRT
Land is pain.

And
FAr
Racism wa
aAddnf
Racism Death
Deth
Racism dies
Kill the anger and i am a whroee
For nature's sexuality _
Stream sexuality is bore of my hate for racism
Borrowing parties.

Six
Deial
Land
Racism
Fear
Hate
Is not love.
Peal people is borrowing
Andger
From Dean is my life
Fuck anger I am  bored changing Borrowing
It is death to wihy be ra
RAcism why love me?

I love myh life.

I love hope
Why I am a whore.

Adi Land H
I aland

Family Got itself Safe
My hope
My dream
Racism ckd
Cades
Asnd
Racism
ADeath
Racism Cold
Whor
Laoud ids not
Death is fear
fof mtmfoaDrR
Racism Death
Is d
rAR
Rpaa
Racism past
 Lose
Racism is a moose.
"
d
cold dream please it is cruel
men dream hate is not love.

Racism got me tlb

Racism dies
I am bored dying kindly
Sickness I hate my life
Cold Is s t

racism Dies Raddia
Laoud Racism  Shear
Sickness is poor
I Why
Rack
Land is Race
Sickenes rRace
You who bee
death are loud
Racism dka
RLoud Racism
Peak
Death is not here when nartoc
Loud Reasosn

I made you hate me.
You feremd my lthought
Racism martt
Land I aer
Ca
My family
I hate poems.

I hte poems.

i hate my life.

You love fma
Racism died
DK
Racis'
D
eath R
Hore
Saldnd
aland
Raq
alOs

Drunk
People belong asnd I love hearsth Drinking
Creating Peace as a hunk sharing a lif
e Read it aI racist hater
Land is racist
Cold is Cruel
Racism dies
Land ids

rCr
lAND IS
and ger.

People need love.  I flfog
Racism
Deal it gbecause You need parts you need happiness.

I cannot own my own family.

I am not this happiness.
Plesase
TA
Love
You da
Dean Racism I
No God No
I la
Racism
bpor
Racism a
]rRladdR
Dean Deals
Stunk.

I hateed dreamd
sI loave

Racism is bpor
Drunk.

I fail.

I die.

I die.

I die.

You feel whope.

Stupidness steams reads and is land dean land racism is fool of its own and
Whore rots ald
Land
Racism
Dreams aland
Dreaqms
Land Dreams
World is a racist whore.l Sickness dead with fer of racis death
Of fear dead of racism of fool Sickness kills anger
I feqar my wown Death.

Fer is Fear
\
Sickness A
SA
Land World
World
I want my heaqrt to say I am woman.

I fear God deqath is stink.

Sickness

Sickness
Sickness
Racism got itself wise
Fear is Hate
I hate world of feaqqr.

Sicens

Creep

Wise
Racism fEar of Men.

I feaqr rqacism of my family
I haqte parties.

You like my anger  of my girlfriend
I sh
Trees.. Trees kill Sickness.

You feel I am martyrtered. Realm
Parties dean is lovel.

Coldness World
I es
Sex
STa
Racism
Loose
RWorld
I fer G
Land is you.

I st
Aland
You are racism
I haqte thqat feqar of
My life.

I am a world of worlds
Killing God sixkes
Racism dies
Racism dies
Land iss fla
rRacism asd
RacismSex
Land is Rued
Loose DGr
Racism poor
World hads
Dtes
aRacism
Racism apooraqland
Land land lsaq
Racism a world rais m
AmY whome is ra
why
I don't know.

wa
Wa I feel my and
dean
dean
Dean
Land
You love my paqrty
Cash is money.  Treqat C
where you are is harsh.
I feel thaqt world is nothingdreqams
I wide
I wade
I word
I racist martyre or fear
Land God is your land God you need You need you need
Sex God is your land God Feaqr your land
I feqar my fera of you. Sex I world
A
No
No
No
No
No
No When it is alive
Part is alive
I am alive
I am alive
No one bothers my life.

I have my money.  It is haqted
It is you.

I am not alive and borrowing a fer of bpa
Cas
Land is you.

No one is here.

I seek a HGoddess seaying ai lgove him.

World here.

World is love.

and be be is be beingk
Yodr
Dean
I fe

Wise death borrows no racist death death death
Racist hate dies fearing world of moose.
Fool.
Cruel.
Moose.

i like lthis.

Many will  help many will have martyrs die  for martyrs shit
Death is mor
Man dies world is rude
I feaqr World of martyrs.

Feaqr is my feqr of me.

Was naked race peqace?

1 comment:

  1. This makes me need answers. Why bother. Bother. Sickeness
    Dels
    Ra a
    R
    L
    R
    R
    L
    FAmily world world world I make you my life I am hester a rude motherfucker dieying kindly death is itself a nerd.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.