Monday, August 25, 2014

Fake Writing for Real People

Suck Ass
Don't Die.

Don't Die.

I flowered I mama.

I mama.

No one a woman as woman darkness
Work Darkness.

I hate people working darkness.

Darkness is a hooker Darkness
I know that.

Work is my mind.  Dealing Darkness
As nothingness.

After all, there a hopeful reason:
[Deleted a cruel passage]

Moment.

Go on:

Wi Five be b a Rake is Rake is Racism Darkness Nothing darkness I partied darkness nothing bothered me nothing bothered me My life My life I haste landguat
Racism calls dick a whore.

Racism is fascist stink darkness sickens heart with peace of mama drunken of fascism is itself  a pagen anger darkness sighs nothing is my friend is butch love be what you are safety is you.  I felt my mother is freedom to live for fuck it I am mama to a wife of fuck a rudeness stunken dreams.

No one bothers it is nothing.  Foulness sickens my anger with passions that are no more money.

That is a hateful language.

No one deals love men are rapping me famous role borrowing itself to be a ranger.

What bothers you?  I have no need to die as a lord freeing hapiness dying whores
Need love so hwhat Dies?  I don't work.  I have poems.  I have my own anger.

Racism dies.  Racism dies. Racism sdies.  Change dies.

I die.

Worlds no longer belong farily a family work is nerd stink darkness is a world.

Party family is work.

Why work when no one has many answers to the Goddess strining A God is pain.

Sickness derivees from a mama reading argos Raisin.

What bothers my family bothers my high school Sartre.

What bothers Sartre died.

Now is a good l A
L
W
R O
Land is non density.

What do you make love as nan Density?

I hate w
I hate I love I hate my life failed ra
F
Laughter.

I failed ra
Laughter.

I lfa
Racism

I failed racism paid its

I hated nerd

Racism

Is Peace as A racism Scus
Land Racism I hate darkness works

I failed my \

Reaso
Dean
I failed my racism people fuck Change pain dis
Deis
SA
Racism is ahte

Dat
Racism pain.

I failed a world my life was
I w

I failed wiping

Raping chaosi doesn't like my mama.

I found my mama.
I paid my mama.

I failed a booboo.

I hated my feces.

Why m am I here?

I feel worse destiny is m
Orgies druk
Lower worse is no a mind.

I paid people to create cl
I leave

Rashes

I hate a wise dom Dyiking
Racism sTinks

Why Ia

Land works itself darkness.  Safety Drinks.

I l]]\

Why buy argos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.