Monday, August 25, 2014

Go

Lying I lie lefting losing or pee dream
Murder pandering argument

Ashes were here.  I worried a lone.

I am laf]\
No.

I am

No.

I hate a ga

Ragan.

Death is my mother's
Move Narcotically a hater.  Shits.

I wish Dad died without a hole.

This hate is nothing but a worker's share of value.

Why be a woman for nothing?

Words stupid nerds.  I don't need stink.

I don't need a fool as my partner.

I hated loud darkness startles my woman.

I know be a woman.  Stupid.

I feel worse.  I want my racism to fatheom.  Ar
Randy said it:  She needs starking.  Stunking.

You are wise.  You hate pop.

Fool.  A faminiity

Dominated heck as leftist dream.

Closed my family's aping my mother.

I fold my life:  It worked mys lame
Brath.  Soft is my payment .  Share
Word Dream Love.

Woman be a woman.  Stupid.

Is lthat change?

I am no worse where I am.

I am not that alive safely here.

I don't have a man.

I have no body my mind is troubled.

Where is the thought here?

I made my money alive for my life teaching it is whaqt i nknow.

Mafia

Boss.

Woman

Or

Shaft

Is

A nothing

Costing

Paper.

So stupid, I am mama a woman needs her thoughts.

Stupid.  You died nothing is God.

I need to be loving for myself.

She kneeds he a live.

My dad is not here.

Close your family!

She is mine.

I hate my wisedom.

I am what I am.

Stupid.

I failed work.  I failed money.  i hate pain.

My mother must be a good person.

Self-afraid, self-care, self-money:
Arf.

Family didn't have I had.

I lost genitals fucked it up.

Now hope.  My mom doesn't care.

I hated the way dad was.

I am him.

He died.

I will fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.