Saturday, August 30, 2014

Insensitivity Galore: Legends of a Paranoiac

Work was my life my mama bothered my mama's apartment:
What bothers a mama bothering my mama a mama?

I was nice and I am a woman a Goddess sucking (a)(r) God
Busted narcotic like a reason of flaming argonauts

Sartre nose baba.  I like a drunk of fangs is not
I got it.

Hoffa bothers gasoline; he belongs mothering
A people working bothering

Mama moose mamama a lala.

Rap being is a world of love bothers sanka
Was that I God?

Destiny (My grandmother means my momma being my momma)
Acting alive bothers a man

Raising argots for their atrocitous a father making being
Happens life is good.

Whore safety boos mooment of hope

Ega bother ashes.  (!!)

Work my mama my mama work is be a worker.

Ect
Wise
Mactivate

Hooker apartment was hassles saying anger bothers angstious
A Marxist anger pothering a kind another one balloon

Work beyond druth be ba negativity sink into beyond was that
Personal?  People wise nice dream wors rain.

Wors Raound.

I raised shame bothering fifi bibi

I work No one is life us boba

Rank babay  Last and nostic.

1 comment:

  1. Moya hashish hole butch answer racist or arch bird answer anger work.
    Orga mana andrea work is work baba.

    Omen anger I don't work: Please is good?

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.