Monday, August 25, 2014

Laughter Bart Rank Boop

When I act like this death is not dreaming.
I have worlds beyond my a o
love

I work when I treat you actor
Actor

I work when I feel work is
My racism paganism

Work sucks.

Work is a fool.

I feel work because I need
My own work.

You see me dying here.

I have pain treating me meme
O
l
a
R
wr
dea
I ran Darkness

Bard was his nostic his need I don't change
Work drama.  Art I know I don't
Work here.

I work as a ra
L
Ra

Work is rude darkness feels like
A whole rome dreams of rice as woman.

No one beyond me means here.

No one here haas home to love.

I have my harshness.  Why would you be wise?

I have my own dream of hwa
Race is cold.

I rose to be right.  Nothing is hateful for my father.

He sucked ass to be nice to his dreams.

I hwave no peace.  He knew me as rude.

I work dreams with nothing and I am
word of rua

Land is work.  I work here.  I work here.

No one belongs work is here.

Part of me works.  I work here.

No one beyond me has my life

I feel like you dealing with a ro
p
A
Rape hates itself with a rook
Narcotic sickness sickens sickens sickens Andrea.

I work here with my family drinking art into a woman.

What is a whore?  I hate it.  I hate being a woman teaching
Dreams that no one bothers with.

What do you feel about my tree?

I don't care about the Goddess seeking trees for her reason
Asshole works drugs cold and antoher rudeness fools me.

I cannot seek art because art deals with my family
Work is a whole drunkenness to bitch by
With itself I am my life nothing is dashing

Work is a man seekign trouble dirt dirt dirt

I hate parties.  I am my own f
Work is butch.  I haqte that.

I feel nothing another whore.

I hated reasons work is nuts.

I work here.  I have work and it is fascist
Pain with no baloneyhead.

I hated my friends dealing me pain.

I found them  a world of roses.

I found them parts dreaming home was here.

I rain a rain a roast drama rain rain
I rationalize darkness with my womanhood.

What is a woman?  What am I folding?

l
r
r
l
mama

I weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.