Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Weak Night 30 years ago Today

Words Loom



No one parties beyond the wise.

I pattered my thoughts so what is God to Match Raymond?

Rope the pain, safely work dancing with artists' nights.


I have my friends.



*******************************************

Keep on mashing the paper mask

Illness people master people destiny loves Raymond

Woman believe extraneous love partly here nape of flake

Words say marsha marsha marsha.

Ah bip bip tip


***********************************************

O Body O Materialism: 

Peeing stupidly like I have been doing.

Funny Loop

************************************************

Loi




I fought out of my life.


Whang.

Whang.

Whang.


Go Fish!

*************************************

After Careful Consideration


Woo Mick
Yah

Clap My Mind

People Matter.


Fame got me roped
Daft.

Boys Romans Pact
The Woman Goddess

People make me my own array
Thanking you here.


****************************************

Non-Poetry

Flow your life peacefully;
And may safety glebe.

Roman My life tops its needs;
Think of me driving myself
Seed Bop.


Laughter and I
Pass it for the  hassle.


Crows wrangle abroad.


*****************************************

Wilting
Ramen



***************************************

Triremes

Wooden oars place
I darkness begot

Yew Dew Strew



A Yore of
Dine, Wine.

**************************************

The Final Totalization

Nerds scan another
Roasting Nice.

************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.