Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A patient outlook

There I have thinking.  I am sinking.
I believe winking.

Ask her for shrinking?

Sex is a linking.

Why do you read a-pinking?

No one belongs to my blinking.


***


Undercover

I judge you.

You have made
A world terroristically
Andrea peace.

I feel a world
Is called Mars.

I sorrow for the
Art of laughter.

Act is you.

I reason for
A world dean
I don't know

His nature
Gives me
A world

After darkness
Land

I cannot
Spring out

I cannot
Dei

I am not
Yes to another land.

I have patience illness is
A family.

Dream land

The array:
My moment of
Wise

Ache

And
I had bunny.

I shot
That Rose.

I was sore.

Yes Yes Yes
To babies.

Poles
A woman



[some hours of wrenching pain to the point of difficulty breathing ensue]

Hey a ffect  oh wan.

I work.  Oh.

When is it love?

I don't know.  Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.