Sunday, August 3, 2014

O

Having my sex change hurt no one.

I love being a woman because I ache for a woman!





Moiety

O language
I grieve your wash.

I pour darkness as Feeling.
I ask why is there destiny?

O wave works
I live for a top.

As you wish,
Work your omen.

I like that, piece as woman's heart.

I got dean.






O well

A girl another woman
I seek her
A whore feels this

I seek her
A woman and a woman

Woman cold

I feel dirt; I feel change.








Why gold woman pandering?

I like a charge because I am poop
I like a woman dealing art -- Carney --as walk

I give you teachers:  feel a woman well.

I save you anger to your apart coldness.

I growl this time:  I am my own blaze.

I seek love rules change take it or not.

I work love slip work is poem.




No one got me
I feel adjusted.








 I work anger cause it's answering my mother.

I da flame; I ma moment.

I work it hose.  I work it bars.

I deteriorate as a car believes in work.

Woman believe; peace and home give me gargles.



Poop

Why God is pain?
I feel this sense of nasty causes.

I worry about anger nothing
And nothing.


I got my wake her.






No cruel taste

What terrible death causes art pepper?
What pen denies peace?

What world pours a rose in its drink?

I borrowed my family:  I feel that time teaches home.




Shit

I cannot teach you peace.
Wow.  Wow.  Wow.

I cannot deal charges
I give you woman hope.

I charged you clouds..

I fought myself harp.

World of pain: utter is will:
A goddess of mass.







People teach me a word.





I landed in a dream.
I settled in a theme.

I danced for a place.
The gentle ways.


I want to
Roar with laughter, not
Menace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.