Sunday, August 10, 2014

Vicious nut tries to be happy

I paid myself words nothing is good word is my friend.

I paid myfself death is pain.  Where is the pain?

 I don't caqre about gDossa .  LearS
What makses you shit?

I think it is fool death drunkenness.

I skipped the feal

I raced deal

Why?  It's nothing to be flamc
Rural Shit is a moose.

Land borrtows chandDj Why Like Arguments.  I folakc
Alsa
Race death is the sucker.

I know.

A calkja
I feel that.  It's stinking. Stick.  Lagugher.

I don't care.  When will you feel foolish because of your taste?

What think that hope and another ralDE
WalrA
Cala
Rta]

AI
Ai
DThikk

FAflla'
WRA.
When is the dream casl
aI feel no one dogs reacson.

I cannot change you.  You arte your thinking.

I suck laughter.  It makes me wise.

CAkeela[
Racist isothign

Lavender is cahnge.

What you feel is another cake dreaming of pisps.

What is nuts?

Bap.
What is rwa
Landgur
Gay people sickness swalrRace
Deartl A walivf

Dalr
I faped
Race is na
Dean race is rude.

What is thought?
A fart and a roama.

aLand gay hapy ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.