Saturday, August 2, 2014

This is Important, Damn It!

Why am I beans?

Why believe in a word?

What is good?

I feel stupid.

Now I like that.

Where is the keep(ers)?

Where is nothing?

I guided lines to a bird.

Wish is good.

I feel worse.

Oy Oy\

I guess that's a maybe.

Why be?

I think of it.

See it.

I think of it.

Deal with it.

I know it.

Give it.

I feel worse.

And a word and a word words a feeling.

Jamie and her friends are loving.

Her life and her friends are my life.

And that is rude.

I know my Mom gives me love.

I know my life is nude.

I know this is a veil.  I know this is a waste.

Why a bean ransacks action as a language is that Dancing is a  jerk's feeling.

Wow.  Nothing is you.  I don't like that.

A good thing I'm here.  A good thing is a home.  I don't have that weigh.

A gay a nationalist a passion a woman a listing.

Be yourself.  Act like me.

Oh.

2 comments:

Go Ahead: Comment.