Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Mama mama a mama mama be mama why be okay witch mama

A shes work itself work itself death work is pain change
I partied  death is pain
I hate pain

I hate pain

Death is pain

Work  is  anger

aPain Pain is anger

I am asshole

I am pagan

I am a bore

I pay for shit

I pay for assholes

I work as a dense rude grinding stunk up bitch drunk

I feel loose and I night none noking orman

I am woman

I am a bore

I fucked death money sickness fear criuelty and  works

I feel nothing is my back

I feel nothing is my life

Give me love.

I am a woman.

I am a woman.

I am a woman.

I am a woman.

Witches estrogen anger peace money men shit
Dick is no cruel money

I am my worker

I am my feailure

I hate my girls
Next  day I am a hooker

I hate my sharing my life to you.

I hate you.

I am you.

Now be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.