Saturday, August 30, 2014

Discoursing Upon the Vaginal Clitoris, or, the Clitoral Vagina.

What bothers you?

That's what I thought.

I bothered anger's a rude apartment.

Baba.

Nono.

Woma.

Aree.

If I aid the anger's ampire.  I bought it.

What is good?

W a l   las

Da ra f]aba

I w
racism

Ba ba.

I baba.

Bebebebe..

Baba

No ba.

Aif
Land ba.

o ba.

Ro ba.

famous baba baba.  I be be.....

La la  mama

I am ba.

Rope  Baba.

Law and ba baba.

I la (lied) ba.

No one baba

I l
la
R

Ba
Ba

Mama

I don't mama.  I mama.  Baba.

No one baba.  Baba

Work is baba.  I baba; baba.
Na.  A baba?  A ho ho.

Rara lala
Nananana

Na na

I mama

Rope.

And now baba.

Ok.

1 comment:

  1. This haqte ba ba. faill

    I ama

    La Ra
    Boo boo. Na
    I bba.
    Woop. Bank is baba. Booboo Baba. Ino no no. Dada.
    lap a mama. Mama. Mama. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.