Sunday, August 24, 2014

Emotional incapacitation: worse now, nothing a lap rat

Or
kon

Dea
Life
Read  Work  Rape Role Cold Stupid hasbeen
sickness
foolness

I didn't deal with heart darkness I had no omen.

No one is here.  I feel womanly deep in me.

I sicken my life rust/roost

I rate ass like I am a hook sartre.

You don't know me a woman where I am is a woman I am a moment rose.

Why act nice here?  Why be a  fool?  I hate darkness because I am not stopped
In my drawers by a woman's ashes.

I am a woman needing a woman people love woman art is washing my
Top is love I don't need anger.

Please stop being poop.  I have no rowdy drunken stick to make into
Fop or wanker.

Please top being a naked teak as a flower.

Peace and being good drive me rules trap me.

I hate bashing nakedness with a round drunken daarkness of
face.

Why am there work?

I had to lo La Ra Land I  wanted to know I had to fill kow  one  dirt is  dr

Loudness.  I am bored.  Work dream?  I shaved my life a sucker rac
I ra
Ra

I

N

La

Leea

Roses

I was a woman.

i think you are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.